Engineered Hardwood Flooring: 14/4 x 165 x 1900 mm(8 pcs per box).
Home collection is a Wire-brushed White Oak hardwood flooring. The planks color tone boosts naturals with complementary shades that deepen the grain contrast and the overall appearance of the planks. 75% of the the planks in the box is ( 1900 mm) long and ( 165 mm) wide, with a nominal thickness of 14.3mm and 25% of the box is random planks. Beside, the top layer is 4 mm Whiteoak saw cut veneer (gives more life for the floor in multiple sanding).
This elegant floor has really been built to last. It features an outstanding 25-year, ensuring that your floors stay beautiful for years and years to come. Easier to install; it can be floated nailed or stuck down. Suitable for underfloor heating. All the planks are brushed and finished with highly scratch, wear and stain resistant layers of European high-quality lacquer, giving dirt and dust no chance to stick to the floor.
- Dimensions: H x W x L: Individual floor board 14/4 x 165 x 1900 mm.
- Overall Thickness: 9/16″(14.3 mm).
- Top layer is 4 mm whiteoak saw cut veneer.
- Species: European White Oak/ABCD Grade.
- Surface treatments: wire-brushed.
- Construction: Engineered.
- Residential: limited “25-year” residential finish wear through warranty
- installation: Staple down, Floated, Glue down
- Joint system: T&G, with micro bevel, or with click system.
- Sealant Finish: Matt UV finished.
- Function: Moisture proof/Anti-scratch/Decay resistant
- Easy to care
- Certificates: EPA, FSC, Floorscore, ISO9001, ISO14001,CE.