Home Collection

Engineered Hardwood Flooring: 14 x 190 x 1900 mm(8 pcs per box).

The Home Collection offers Wire-brushed White Oak hardwood flooring with several notable features:

  1. Natural Appearance: The flooring planks boast a color tone that enhances the natural look of the wood, with complementary shades that deepen the grain contrast. This creates an overall appearance that emphasizes the beauty of the planks.

  2. Plank Dimensions: Approximately 75% of the planks in each box are 1900 mm long and 190 mm wide, with a nominal thickness of 14.3mm. The remaining 25% are random planks, offering variety in the layout and design of the flooring.

  3. 2mm White Oak Veneer: The top layer comprises a 2mm white oak veneer, adding to the floor’s durability by allowing multiple sandings over its lifespan, providing longevity and a refreshed appearance.

  4. Durability and Warranty: The flooring is built to last, offering an outstanding 25-year warranty. This ensures that the floors maintain their beauty and structural integrity for many years, making it a reliable investment.

  5. Ease of Installation: The flooring is designed for easier installation and can be floated, nailed, or stuck down, providing flexibility in installation methods. Additionally, it is suitable for underfloor heating systems, adding versatility to its usage.

  6. High-Quality Finish: All planks are brushed and finished with European high-quality lacquer, providing layers that are highly scratch, wear, and stain-resistant. This finish helps prevent dirt and dust from adhering to the floor, making maintenance easier.

Overall, the Home Collection’s Wire-brushed White Oak hardwood flooring offers a blend of natural aesthetics, durability, ease of installation, and a high-quality finish. With its emphasis on longevity, versatility in installation methods, and resistance to wear and staining, it presents itself as an elegant and enduring choice for homeowners seeking long-lasting and visually appealing flooring options.


  • Dimensions: H x W x L: Individual floor board 14 x 190 x 1900 mm.
  • Overall Thickness: 9/16″(14.3 mm).
  • Pack size: 8 pcs per box (31.1 sq. ft.).
  • Species: 2mm White oak veneer/ABCD Grade.
  • Surface treatments: wire-brushed.
  • Construction: Engineered.
  • Residential: limited “25-year” residential finish wear through warranty.
  • Installation: Staple down, Floated, Glue down.
  • Joint system: T&G, with micro bevel, or with click system.
  • Sealant Finish: Matt UV finished.
  • Function: Moisture proof/Anti-scratch/Decay resistant.
  • Easy to care.
  • Certificates: EPA, FSC, Floorscore, ISO9001, ISO14001,CE.