Home collection is a Wire-brushed White Oak hardwood flooring. The planks colour tone boosts naturals with complementary shades that deepen the grain contrast and the overall appearance of the planks. 75% of the planks in the box is ( 1900 mm) long and ( 190 mm) wide, with a nominal thickness of 14.3mm and 25% of the box is random planks. Beside, the top layer is 2 mm white oak veneer (gives more life for the floor in multiple sanding). This elegant floor has really been built to last. It features an outstanding 25-year, ensuring that your floors stay beautiful for years and years to come. Easier to install; it can be floated nailed or stuck down. Suitable for underfloor heating. All the planks are brushed and finished with highly scratch, wear and stain resistant layers of European high-quality lacquer, giving dirt and dust no chance to stick to the floor.
- Species: 2mm White oak veneer/ABCD Grade.
- Surface treatments: wire-brushed.
- Construction: Engineered.
- Residential: limited “25-year” residential finish wear through warranty.
- Installation: Staple down, Floated, Glue down.
- Joint system: T&G, with micro bevel, or with click system.
- Sealant Finish: Matt UV finished.
- Function: Moisture proof/Anti-scratch/Decay resistant.
- Easy to care.
- Certificates: EPA, FSC, Floorscore, ISO9001, ISO14001,CE.